004199 – Enclosure, NEMA3R, WF2, 30″H x 27″W x 9″D, AL, PC
Available on backorder
The WF2 battery enclosures are wider than the standard F series to accommodate larger back panels for more electronic equipment. NEMA3R rated, white powder-coated or mill-finished aluminum enclosure feature hinged, key-lockable doors with dust covers. Passive cooling ventilation with bottom inlet vents and rear-louver outlet vents. The 9″ deep cabinets feature: (4) bottom ½ electrical knockouts. The 9″ deep cabinets feature: (2) rear ½ and (2) rear 1″ electrical knockouts. Ideal for industrial and remote solar applications.
All battery quantities leave additional space for control equipment.
Premium Battery Enclosures: WF-Series
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment, engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockouts and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
- Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure.