SunWize is Hiring!
SunWize Power and Battery manufactures and distributes electrical power systems that power the ever-growing automation and inter-connectivity prevalent in our work and lives. We build power systems to service industries such as:
- Industrial Automation
- IP Video
- Defense Contracting
- Oil & Gas
- Process Automation
- Traffic Monitoring
- Public Announcement
Our power generation systems use Solar, Batteries, Thermoelectric Generators, Fuel Cells, Engine Generators and Wind Generators. We also build outdoor rated rugged Uninterruptible Power Supplies and other industrial battery backup systems.
Our team is seeking A+ rookies and experienced technical sales people with practice in the above or similar fields. Exposure to Solar Power Systems and Battery Backup systems powering these applications is a plus, but not imperative for applicants meeting the requirements.”
The Job: “What we do”
• SunWize Power and Battery manufactures and distributes a host of electrical equipment that powers the ever-growing automation and interconnectivity prevalent in our work and lives.
• Our team is seeking A+ technical sales people with experience in the following fields: Industrial Automation; IP Video; Security; Defense Contracting; Oil & Gas SCADA; Environmental Monitoring; Railroad; Traffic monitoring, signaling and safety; water & wastewater; municipal transportation
• If you are in an industry that can benefit from our product line up, bring it with you, and we will customize solutions for that industry.
• Exposure to Solar Power Systems, Battery Backup systems, Fuel Cells, TEGs, or Gen Sets powering these applications is a plus, but not imperative for applicants meeting the requirements below.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Question: “Who is the ideal SunWize Power & Battery employee?”
The Answer: “Those who are Humble, Hungry & Smart”
• Our employees are humble. They lack excessive ego or concerns about status. Humble employees are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. They share credit, emphasize team over self and define success collectively rather than individually.
• If you leave your ego at the door and are not self-absorbed, you will fit in well.
• Our employees are hungry. They are always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on. Hungry employees almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent. They are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
• If you like the challenge of hard work and are not apathetic, you will fit in well.
• Our employees are smart. They have a common sense about people. They tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. They have good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
• If you always think laterally when solving problems and are not simply a linear thinker, you will fit in well.
Qualifications and Skills
The Summary: “Are you SunWize Power & Battery Material?”
• Do you think you will fit in with this team?
• Does your work week end with the clock or when you’ve succeeded?
• Are you OK with work conversations outside of typical office hours when that’s what needed to make a sale or support a customer?
• Do you understand that [value in – earnings out] compensation is our model?
• Can you deal with plainspoken management?
• Can you deal with plainspoken customer base?
• Do you not need hand holding?
• Do you lead yourself to success?
• Do you proactively learn what you need to know, find new customers, and negotiate sales?
• Do you speak your mind while keeping your cool?
We will need some details related to the following questions:
• How many years of Technical Sales experience do you have?
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• Are you in or near
o Albany, OR 97321
o Saugerties, NY 12477
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
• Are you authorized to work in the United States?
If you answered yes to these questions and meet the Humble, Hungry & Smart criteria, then, please email your resume to [email protected] as we would love to meet you.