SunWize WF4 Enclosure
Premium series, NEMA3R, powder-coated, 4-battery, front-opening enclosure. Large back plate w/ room for additional power electronics.
• 30″H × 27″W × 16″D
• Pole or surface mounted
• Two 1/2” and two 1” electrical knockouts
• NEMA3R aluminum, smooth powder-coated design
• Hinged, key-lockable doors to protect from theft
• Includes dust filters and a gasketed door
Not sure if this enclosure is the right one for you? Use our Battery Enclosure Selection Tool Here to be certain!
SunWize WF4 Enclosure
The SunWize WF4 battery enclosure is a NEMA3R rated, white powder-coated or mill-finished aluminum enclosure. It is wider than the standard F series to accommodate larger back panels for more electronic equipment. Featuring hinged, key-lockable doors with dust covers, it has a passive cooling ventilation with bottom inlet vents and rear-louver outlet vents. The WF4 has 16″ deep cabinets with (2) rear ½ and (2) rear 1″ electrical knockouts. It is ideal for industrial and remote solar applications.
More about SunWize Power & Battery enclosures
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment, engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockouts and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
- Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure.