SunWize M2-31 Enclosure
• 20.8″H × 16.2″W × 15.4″D
• Pole or surface mounted
• Seven total 1/2” electrical knockouts
• Vented NEMA3R aluminum, hammered powder-coated design
• Hinged, pad-lockable door, gasketed door
Not sure if this enclosure is the right one for you? Use our Battery Enclosure Selection Tool Here to be certain!
SunWize M2-31 Enclosure
The SunWize Power & Battery M2-31 aluminum enclosure features a white powder-coated finish and a NEMA3R rating for indoor or outdoor use. The M2-31 enclosure can mount on a flat vertical surface or on a variety of pole sizes. It also features a padlockable wing latch for added security. The M2-31 enclosure can hold a variety of battery sizes with plenty of space left over for controls equipment on its back and sideplates. The rear-mounted backplate measures 15” x 6.5” and the side mounted backplate measures 8.75” x 3.75”. There are seven 1/2” knockouts available, three on the back and four on the bottom, for wiring purposes.
More about SunWize Power & Battery enclosures
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment, engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockout, and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers’ applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure. Chat with us now to get your custom enclosure started!