SunWize C1-125 Enclosure
Economy series, NEMA3R, mill-finish, 1-battery, front-opening enclosure
- 17″H × 16″W × 9.5″D
- Pole or surface mounted
- Two 1/2” electrical knockouts
- NEMA3R aluminum, mill-finish exterior
- Removable front door panel with pad-lock hasp
Not sure if this enclosure is the right one for you? Use our Battery Enclosure Selection Tool Here to be certain!
SunWize C1-125 Enclosure
The SunWize Power & Battery C1-125 aluminum enclosure features a mill-finish and a NEMA3R rating for indoor or outdoor use. The C1-125 enclosure can mount on a flat vertical surface or on a variety of pole sizes. In addition, it features a pad-lock hasp to securely lock the enclosure with your own lock. The C1-125 enclosure can hold a variety of battery sizes. Plenty of space is left over for controls equipment on its back and side plates. Because of this, you shouldn’t have to worry about your equipment fitting. The rear-mounted backplate measures 15” x 6.5” and the side mounted backplate measures 8.75” x 3.75”. There are seven 1/2” knockouts available, three on the back and four on the bottom, for wiring purposes.
All C-series enclosures are compatible with our universal backplates and Power Ready Express Control Panels. For this reason, each enclosure can hold a variety of battery configurations. All battery quantities and sizes leave additional space for your control equipment. See our Enclosure Catalog for full details.
More about SunWize Power & Battery enclosures
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment, engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockout, and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers’ applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure. Chat with us now to get your custom enclosure started!