Power Ready Express 270351
Resilient Remote Power Made Quick & Easy
• Powers DC equipment that accepts 23.0 to 31.0 Volts (nominal 24V)
• Runs loads of 10.0-28.8 Ah/day in low sun (1.0-3.0 sun hours)
• Runs loads of 28.8-45.0 Ah/day in medium sun (3.0-4.5 sun hours)
• Runs loads of 45.0-60.0 Ah/day in high sun (4.5-6.0 sun hours)
• Optional PRE Accessory Panels allow AC loads, 12/24V DC load configurations, and more
• Comes with 4″ Diameter Pole Size U-Bolt Kit
• Mounting Pole is not included.
Confirm this system is the correct one for you by using our PRE Design Tool!
Power Ready Express 270351
The Power Ready Express – 270351 System is Resilient Remote Power Made Quick & Easy!
Our Power Ready Express Systems are a complete remote solar battery kit that contains everything needed to run a stand-alone DC load using solar energy.
The Power Ready Express – 270351 System Includes
– ( 2 ) Solar Modules 340W or Larger
– ( 1 ) Sunwize Two Module Side of Pole Mount.
– ( 1 ) Pre-wired Morningstar Prostar PWM 30A Control Panel.
– ( 1 ) SunWize M2-8D Enclosure.
– ( 2 ) Group 8D Batteries.
– ( 2 ) 6-inch U-Bolts for Enclosure Mounting.
4 to 6-inch diameter, 8 to 15-foot tall pole.
Grounding equipment and hardware from enclosure to ground rod
At SunWize our mission is to help you get power where it’s unavailable, unreliable, or seemingly uneconomical. This is why all of our Power-Ready Express systems are designed to be quick and easy to install, they are similar to our Power Ready line of custom-designed systems but designed using all pre-inventoried items, allowing us to fulfill your order quickly. PRE kits feature a pre-wired and fully assembled control panel, requiring only simple array and battery connection terminations during installation. Speak to your sales executive to learn more about how SunWize can service your power needs!
More about SunWize Power & Battery PRE Systems
SunWize PRE Systems are complete off-grid solar battery kits that contain everything you need to run a stand-alone DC load using solar energy. Similar to our Power Ready line of fully-assembled systems, but in a kit package, the PRE line of kits contain all pre-inventoried items, allowing us to quickly fulfill orders. Power Ready Express kits feature a pre-wired and fully pre-assembled control panel, requiring only simple array and battery connection terminations during installation.
SunWize Power and Battery has developed the Power Ready Express line to provide standard system configurations through use of our pre-wired control panels. We are able to stock the standard control panels to reduce lead time, reduce custom engineering and provide you with a robust system with reliable components for a long-lived system.
The SunWize Power Ready Express (PRE) product line uses the same high-quality components as our customized Power Ready solutions. We have developed a wide range of systems to cover most of the standard applications for remote power systems from 10 to 1200 Watts of solar array.