SunWize SWPB-65-C1D2 Solar Module
Heavy-duty, industrial 65W, nominal 12V (36-cell) or 24V (72-cell) solar module featuring C1D2 rating and a UL 1703 certification.
The 12V version of this solar module (SunWize Part# 020118) is a direct replacement for the following 12V SolarTech Power modules: SPM065P-F (SunWize Part# 016941) and SPM065P-BP (SunWize Part# 017033).
The 24V version of this solar module (SunWize Part# 020194) is a direct replacement for the following 24V SolarTech Power modules: SPM045P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018648), SPM055P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018652), and SPM065P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018656).
From: $275.00 – $291.74
- 65W / 12V or 24V / C1D2 rated & UL 1703 certified
- 5-Year product workmanship warranty
- Anodized aluminum tubular frame for durability
- Two bypass diodes protect against hot-spot damage
- Impact-resistant glass allows max light transmission
- Junction Box with (4) ½” conduit knockouts
- Direct replacement for other 12V 65W C1D2 modules, such as SolarTech Power SPM065P-F (SunWize Part# 016941) and SPM065P-BP (SunWize Part# 017033), SolarLand SLP060-24C1D2, and Ameresco 365J
- Direct replacement for other 24V 65W C1D2 modules, such as SolarTech Power SPM045P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018648), SPM055P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018652), and SPM065P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018656)
SunWize SWPB-65-C1D2 Solar Module
The SWPB-65-C1D2 is a 65W module available in both nominal 12V (36-cell) and 24V (72-cell) options. It’s also an impact-resistant solar module. Because of this, it is an excellent choice for off-grid solar power applications in harsh locations. It features single crystalline solar cells bonded to white Tedlar backing ensuring a long life in severe environmental conditions. The SWPB-65-C1D2 also has three sets of mounting holes, making it a great replacement for other common 30 Watt modules such as the SolarTech Power SPM065P-BP (12V), SPM065P-F (12V), SPM045P-WP-F (24V), SPM055P-WP-F (24V), and SPM065P-WP-F (24V). The SWPB-65-C1D2 is typically used to charge 12 Volt, 24 volt, or 48 Volt batteries when wired into one, two, or four solar arrays. This module is C1D2 and UL 1703 listed.
The 12V version of this solar module (SunWize Part# 020116) is an excellent alternative and direct replacement for the following 12V solar modules:
- SolarTech Power – SPM065P-F (SunWize Part# 016941)
- SolarTech Power – SPM065P-BP (SunWize Part# 017033)
- Ameresco Solar – 365J
- SolarLand – SLP060-24C1D2
The 24V version of this solar module (SunWize Part# 020116) is an excellent alternative and direct replacement for the following 24V solar modules:
- SolarTech Power – SPM045P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018648)
- SolarTech Power – SPM055P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018652)
- SolarTech Power – SPM065P-WP-F (SunWize Part# 018656)
Looking for more information related to Solar Modules? Check out our Tech-Notes on Module Shading and Temperature Compensation. Looking for info on hazardous location ratings for solar modules? Click Here!
SunWize Power & Battery designs and builds reliable, stand-alone industrial power solutions and electronic assemblies for integration into OEM products and field applications. We also manufacture our own line of solar modules, including this 65W module SWPB-65-C1D2. With over 25 years of proven reliability in extreme environments, our solar, battery backup, and hybrid power systems are pre-engineered, assembled and tested for easy installation and minimal maintenance. We work with Governments, small to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies in a diverse range of applications.
– We offer competitive advantages to businesses in a variety of burgeoning and rapidly changing fields, such as automation, oil & gas, security, environmental monitoring, wireless communication, and many others. Our expertise is powering an increasingly interconnected world built on IoT sensor networks, cameras, energy and water infrastructure, weather stations, and much more. This equipment is often located where there is no access to the grid.
As a SunWize customer, you will be assigned an experienced account executive who will understand your specific business needs. Our streamlined five-step process includes:
- Site and Load Analysis
- System Proposal
- Engineering & Design
- Production & Testing
If you’re looking for turnkey systems, OEM integration, or something custom, we can help. We also offer a broad spectrum of remote power system solutions, such as:
- Custom & pre-packaged systems
- Solar Modules, like this SWPB-65-C1D2
- 24/7-365 web orders