OutBack Premium Solar Batteries
Store the Energy: Real energy independence can only be achieved when energy storage is included as part of the renewable system design. Expertise in off-grid applications has made OutBack products the industry standard for energy storage applications. That same expertise is leveraged in Grid/Hybrid applications that utilize a balance of grid-supplied and stored renewable energy. OutBack’s family of energy storage solutions includes battery technologies for any size system and virtually any renewable energy application:
- Multiple EnergyCell battery models and chemistries to meet the needs of nearly any scenario
- Numerous battery storage racking and enclosure options to accommodate any size EnergyCell battery bank
- Exceptional cycle life compared to other comparable batteries
- OutBack’s OnSite Direct Battery Program saves time and money on battery shipping
Call us at (866) 827-6527 for a quote or visit our online store here to place an order now.
EnergyCell RE Battery Features Include:
The EnergyCell RE valve regulated lead acid battery is designed for high power density and renewable energy cycling applications. This battery utilizes Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. The EnergyCell RE also features low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts providing reduced maintenance and increased safety.
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering,
corrosive acid fumes, and spills
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little
deterioration during transport and storage
- Optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Electrolyte will not stratify
- Transports easily and safely by air, no special containers needed
EnergyCell GH Battery Features Include:
The EnergyCell GH Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is designed for Grid/Hybrid storage applications. EnerSys SBS EON technology incorporates TPPL AGM (Thin Plate Pure Lead Advanced Glass Mat) which allows for greater shelf life, extended float service life in optimal operating conditions, and higher energy density. The EnergyCell GH also features front terminal access with threaded copper inserts providing low maintenance and increased safety.
- Valve regulated lead acid battery
- Designed for Grid/Hybrid renewable energy storage applications
- Front terminal access for ease of installation and design
- 18-month shelf life at 25˚C
- EnerSys SBS EON technology gives higher energy density
Nano Carbon Battery Features include:
This advanced technology will allow for extended life of a battery in self-consumption applications. Nano-Carbon offers all the safety and convenience of a VRLA battery with the cycling benefits of advanced energy storage. Operation of Nano-Carbon in an application where full battery recharges aren’t always possible, like off-grid or areas of the world with limited sun hours, can maximize your overall cycle life by up to 44% versus a traditional VRLA deep cycle battery.
- Nearly 3000 cycles @ 50% DOD
- Safe, maintenance-free convenience
- Maximize overall cycle life by up to 44% versus traditional VRLA deep cycle batteries
- 95% round trip efficiency
- 2 year full replacement warranty in PSoC applications
System Edge Integrated Battery System Features include:
SystemEdge pre-bundled packages combine OutBack’s most popular FLEXpower models and energy storage configurations. Every SystemEdge package includes a FLEXpower Radian, EnergyCell batteries and housing, FLEXware ICS combiner box and all necessary connection hardware.
- 100/30/20 kWh packages available
- Both RE Series and NC Series batteries available
- Comes in either 4kW or 8kW FLEXPower Radian
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured FLEXpower Radian
- System monitoring AND control via web interface with OPTICS RE