MK-DEKA Sealed VRLA Solar Batteries
SunWize and MK-DEKA have a relationship that spans back well over a decade. We use MK-DEKA in many of our standard off-grid power systems, such as our power ready and power station systems. We carry GEL Monobloc 6V and 12V batteries, Motive Power series batteries, as well as, Unigy II batteries. With distribution centers around the country and products reliably in stock, MK-DEKA is an excellent choice for any off-grid battery needs.
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK / Deka Solar batteries, pv solar batteries, and agm / gel batteries the standard by which all other solar batteries are measured. Our Solar VRLA Sealed Batteries are the best the PV / Solar Battery market has to offer.
The Deka Solar ValveRegulated Gel Monobloc series offers reliable, versatile, maintenance-free power. The thixotropic gel enables these batteries to be completely spillproof providing many available options for installation. The gelled electrolyte gives more protection to the battery plates, and is better suited for deep cycle discharge. With longer discharge and less charging time, these batteries are ideal for many renewable energy applications.
Free freight available for qualifying orders, call us at (866) 827-6527 for a quote or visit our online store here to place an order now.
GEL Monobloc Battery Features include:
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering,
corrosive acid fumes, and spills
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little
deterioration during transport and storage
- Optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Electrolyte will not stratify
- Transports easily and safely by air, no special containers needed
Unigy II Battery Features include:
- 2400 cycles @ 20% DOD
- “Two Way” Post design is lead plated solid copper
providing a large contact area with front access bolting
for easier installation and maintenance.
- Pure Virgin Lead (99.99%) positive grid alloy is very resistant
- Air Gap between cells has been designed to reduce
foot print while maintaining required cooling
- Front safety shield design easily slides on and off without
tools for quicker assembly.