SunWize E1-63 Enclosure
Economy series, NEMA3R, mill-finish, 1-battery, front-opening enclosure
- 14.5″H × 10.3″W × 7.5″D
- Surface mounted with hinged, pad-lockable doors
- Three bottom, two rear and two side 1/2” electrical knockouts
- NEMA3R aluminum, mill-finished enclosure
- Includes a small back panel for mounting electronics
Not sure if this enclosure is the right one for you? Use our Battery Enclosure Selection Tool Here to be certain!
Product Back Ordered
SunWize E1-63 Enclosure
The E1-63 aluminum battery enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws. Your batteries and electronics are protected from the elements in these NEMA3R rated, mill-finished metal enclosures. The E1-63 has two rear ½” electrical knockouts and rear louver vents. The E-series include three bottom ½” knockouts and an external mounting tab for 2″ pipe U-bolts. Ideal for industrial and remote solar applications.
More about SunWize Power & Battery enclosures
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment, engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockout, and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers’ applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure. Chat with us now to get your custom enclosure started!