002804 – Battery, 12V, 108Ah at C/100, GEL, MK 8G30H-DEKA
The MK 8G30H-DEKA Solar Valve Regulated GEL Monobloc series offers reliable, versatile, maintenance-free power. The thixotropic gel enables these batteries to be completely spillproof providing many available options for installation. The gelled electrolyte gives more protection to the battery plates, and is better suited for deep cycle discharge. With longer discharge and less charging time, these batteries are ideal for many renewable energy applications.
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance.
- GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427.
- Maintenance free sealed construction eliminates the need to add water
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- Non-spillable batteries transport easily and safely by air
- Quality construction ensures reliable service and support
Looking to learn more about solar batteries and how to choose the right one for your application? Check out our Solar Battery Basics Tech Note here!
For even more information, visit MK-DEKA’s product information page here!
Headquartered in Anaheim, CA, MK Battery now operates 20 distribution centers in the USA, six in Europe, and one in Australia, out of which we deploy a fleet of route delivery trucks. Each distribution center is staffed by MK Battery personnel. Additionally, East Penn Mfg. Co. (DEKA) provides warehouse services to MK Battery in numerous other USA locations. East Penn Canada, East Penn owned, markets MK Battery’s brand names in Canada and supports MK Battery with inventory in multiple locations throughout Canada. Consequently, MK Battery has one of the most extensive distribution systems for sealed batteries in all of North America and throughout much of the world. As such, MK Battery brands are proudly sold and distributed on all seven continents. Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK / Deka Solar batteries, pv solar batteries, and agm / gel batteries the standard by which all other solar batteries are measured. Our Solar VRLA Sealed Batteries are the best the PV / Solar Battery market has to offer.