SunWize Field Charge 2440 & 1245
SunWize Power & Battery Field Charge provides portable ruggedized battery charging for remote sites utilizing available AC power from sources such as truck mounted inverters or portable generators. The Field Charge systems allow solar charged battery based systems to remain active during even the most inclement weather. Giving on site personnel the ability to recharge depleted battery banks in remote situations.
Cost-effective: Field Charge systems are cost-effective solutions providing quick and easy setup and installation for rapid deployment.
Convenient: Field Charge systems are designed with rough remote site situations in mind, with their rugged case, easy to store cables, and instruction label attached inside case.
Handling: The Field Charge is tough, They are designed to withstand rugged transportation to remote sites. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested before shipment.
- Rated for 40-45A Battery Charging Current.
- Uses any standard 120VAC energy input source (grid, generators, etc).
- For VRLA batteries wired in 12 or 24 Volts.
- Rugged rain proof case for protection of internal components and cable storage.
- System design verified for performance, reliability, and function.
- Instructions printed on inside of case.
- External indicator lamp.
- Capable of charging large battery banks.