Power Online – Outdoor Rated Battery Backup Systems
SunWize® Power & Battery Power Online Systems provide continuous DC power with battery backup from an AC source in a variety of outdoor locations, both on-grid and off-grid. These fully integrated, weatherproof units convert AC primary power to charge a 12, 24, or 48VDC sealed battery bank while powering a DC load or an AC load with integral inverter option. Since the loads are connected to the battery bank 100% of the time, there is zero transfer time in the event of a loss of AC primary power. Various battery sizes are available to provide increased backup capability and improved filtering of the charger output. Systems are housed in a weatherproof aluminum style enclosure with passive filtered venting, a universal key lock and tamper-proof hardware suitable for pole, wall or optional tower mounting.
Complete System Solutions
• Designed by SunWize solar engineers to provide appropriate autonomy in critical UPS and battery backup applications
• Rugged outdoor NEMA3R enclosures
• Whether you need 8 hours or 20 days of backup, we design to your specifications!
• Easily integrated into your project
• Assembled and factory tested in the USA
• Robust packaging for transport to rugged locations
• Simple electrical connections in the field
Key Features & Benefits
• System load verified for voltage tolerances and duty cycle of operation
• System design verified for performance criteria, reliability and function
• Geographic location analysis provided
• Standard product line flexibility allows customization
• Cost-effective design maximizes space
• Solid state electronics
• UL, FM and CSA listed components; C I, Div2 available
• Full system warranty for one year
• Pre-assembled for easy installation
• No environmental impact
• Low operating and maintenance costs
• Complete systems reduce specifying and buying time
• Trust SunWize’s 25+ years of Expertise
Work Zone Cam
Positive Train Control
Main Power Online Subsystems
• System is designed to provide un-interrupted power to the load with a power reliability of 100% worst case based on
weather data, specific to the design site.
• System battery is designed for 8 to 120 hours of autonomy based on average low temperature for that site. Custom back up times available.
• All chargers are industrial quality with wide operating temperature range and durability.
• All systems are temperature compensated for voltage set point.
• All chargers work over wide voltage input range (either 85 – 264VAC universal input or 120/240V switch select).
Other voltages available.
• LVD and load control standard on all models.
• Loads rated for up to 100A continuous
• Lighting controls and functions available on all Power Online systems as an optional feature
• Designed for solar applications in deep-cycle operation
• Battery life rated for greater than 500 cycles to 80% DOD. Total battery life varies with application temperature & load
• Maintenance free and require no watering or equalizing charge.
• Low voltage load disconnect, factory set for the battery type and system voltage used.
• Low voltage disconnect is set standard at 80% battery depth-of-discharge.
• Standard controls up to 20A are sealed, Class I, Div II rated.
Protection and Safety
• NEC compliant circuit protection.factory set for the battery type and system voltage used.
• Finger safe terminal blocks and covers on all switches and breakers.
• All wiring is routed in liquid tight conduit for protection from damage and the elements
Charger Power (Watts): 45, 60, 100, 120, 150, 240, 300, 600, 1000 and 2000
System Voltage: 12 Volts / 24 Volts / 48 Volts
Battery Capacity in AmpHrs (based on 120hr discharge rate)
F – Front opening hinged door, pole mounted
T – Top opening hinged door battery enclosure, ground mounted
C – Front opening door, captive screw cover, mil-finish aluminum, pole mounted
W – Powder-coated white aluminum
A – Mil-finish aluminum
S – SS-304 stainless steel
F – Reinforced fiberglass
W – Class I Div II rated charger 90-264VAC 50/60Hz, w/integral alarm
X – Standard charger 90-264VAC 50/60Hz, no integral alarms
Y – Industrial charger 120/240VAC 60HZ, integral alarms
and LCD Display
Z – Mil-Spec sealed charger, 90-264VAC 50/60Hz, no integral alarms
Example System Custom Options
a – DC-to-DC converter for additional 12, 24 or 48V output
b – DC-to-AC inverter for 120VAC/60HZ or 230VAC/50HZ
j – LVA, low battery voltage relay
k – M, remote monitoring via SNMP or RS-232
o – DIN-rail kit on side/top plate
p – PoE single port injector
x – Custom option
Proven solution : Solar has successfully powered thousands of critical applications worldwide for more than 20 years.
Reliability : SWPB systems allow your equipment to operate where power quality and reliability are a concern or where utility power does not exist in the most rugged environments.
Cost-effective : SWPB systems are cost-effective solutions providing continuous power to critical loads. SWPB systems minimize set up and installation time for rapid deployment.
Installation flexibility : SWPB systems can be mounted to pole sides and tops, rooftops and the ground. They can also be adapted to towers and other structures. OEM equipment can be housed in weatherproof enclosures in remote locations.
Shipping and handling: SWPB Systems are designed to withstand rugged transportation to remote sites. Each subsystem is fully assembled and factory tested before shipment.