003256 – Charge Controller, 12VDC, 12A, PWM, SK-12, C1D2
Morningstar SunKeeper SK-12
MorningStar SunKeeper SK-12 Charge Controller
Morningstar’s SunKeeper™ SK-12 solar controller provides a low cost regulated output directly from the solar module to maximize battery life in small solar power applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- High Reliability
- Outdoor Rated
- Extensive Electronic Protections
- Longer Battery Life
- Rated for Hazardous Locations
- More Operation Information
- Easy to Install
- Rated Solar Input: SK-6 6 amps SK-12 12 amps
- Nominal System Voltage 12 Volts
- Min. Battery Voltage 0 Volts
- Max. Solar Voltage 30 Volts
- Self-Consumption Charging…7 mA Night ……..2 mA
- Voltage Accuracy ± 150 mV
- Dimensions 99 x 51 x 13 mm
(3.9 x 2.0 x 0.5 inches)
- Weight 0.11 kg / 0.25 lbs
- Enclosure IP65
- Fitting to Module J-box PG 13.5, M20, 1/2 inch conduit
- Wire Size 2.0 mm2 (#14 AWG)
- Wire Terminations #8 fork connectors
- Operating Temperatures – 40°C to +70°C
- Humidity 100%
- Tropicalization Encapsulated in epoxy
- UV resistant plastic enclosure
- Conduit connection with rubber gasket seal
The TriStar charge controller’s high voltage capability and flexible design enable several application scenarios including:
- Oil & Gas
- Remote Monitoring
- Water & Wastewater
- Much More!
Morningstar Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solar charge controllers & inverters. Since our inception in 1993, over three million Morningstar units have been installed in over 112 countries around the world. Our controllers & inverters have set new standards in performance, quality, reliability and innovative features, and global solar markets have consistently recognized Morningstar’s products as the industry’s best overall customer value.
Our manufacturing is conducted in a fully automated world-class ISO 9001 facility, and our quality control includes 100% functional testing on every product, using the latest computerized test equipment and processes. For over 20 years, Morningstar has not changed its ownership, management or strategy, helping to build trusted, long term relationships among its employees, customers and suppliers.
Looking for more technical information on solar charge controllers? View our Tech-Note on different types of charge controllers!