Start your journey through the SunWize process now
SunWize is your trusted source for rugged and reliable stand-alone industrial power solutions and electronic assemblies.
As a SunWize customer, you will be assigned an experienced account executive who will understand your specific business needs. Our streamlined five-step process includes:
- Site and Load Analysis
- System Proposal
- Engineering & Design
- Production & Testing
1. Site and Load Analysis
2. System Proposal
3. Engineering and Design
4. Production & Testing
Increasing Demand for Connectivity & Autonomous Power
SunWize offers a competitive advantage to businesses in a variety of burgeoning and rapidly changing fields, such as automation, oil & gas, security, environmental monitoring, wireless communication, and many others. Our expertise is powering an increasingly interconnected world built on IoT sensor networks, cameras, energy and water infrastructure, weather stations, and much more. This equipment is often located where there is no access to the grid. The primary technologies that enable these devices to run autonomously and with limited human interaction are batteries, solar modules, generators, fuel cells, thermoelectric generators, and electronic power conditioning equipment. Having an expert partner to help you reliably power these devices and navigate rapid technological changes is critical to the success of your business and that of your customers.
Learn more below about the benefits of choosing SunWize as your complete solution provider for remotely powered industrial devices. We’re strictly focused on professionally designed, device-integrated, stand-alone solar, solar hybrid, and battery backup systems. To get started you can chat, call (866) 827-6527 or contact us via email.
How SunWize Increases Your Company's Competitive Advantage
- Design expertise in the best and worst climates. Our learning comes from 15,000+ systems deployed in every US state and on all seven continents.
- Experienced technicians are available for installation and troubleshooting support – Your system stands alone, but you don’t!
- Benefit from our deep relationships with market leading suppliers.
- All systems are documented with CAD drawings. Assembly and installation guides are always provided.
- Create an Account to take advantage of competitive dealer pricing, to receive expedited $5K/N30 approval, and to order online 24/7 with no minimums using terms or credit card.
- SunWize solar modules are UL 1703 and Class 1 Division 2 Certified. They are available in 12V or 24V, and are rated from 5W to 340W.
- East Coast & West Coast product warehouses and system assembly facilities to reduce your logistics time and cost.
- Professional Engineer stamped SunWize solar mounts meet ASCE standards for wind speeds of 110MPH or more.
- SunWize enclosures are aluminum, NEMA3R rated, and have a range of controls and battery fitments. Custom design manufacturing is also available
- Find products and choose the right system more easily using our online tools
- Stocked solar systems are available and ready for delivery within five days