SunWize SWPB-160-C1D2-12 Solar Module
Heavy-duty, industrial 160W solar module featuring C1D2 rating and a UL 1703 certification.
This solar module (SunWize Part# 020192) is a replacement for the following 12V SolarTech Power modules: SPM130P-S-F (SunWize Part# 018671), SPM140P-S-F (SunWize Part# 016942), SPM140P-BP (SunWize Part# 018673), SPM150P-S-F (SunWize Part# 019955), SPM160P-S-F (SunWize Part# 020011)
- 160W / 12V / Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) and UL 1703 certified
- 5-Year product workmanship warranty
- Anodized aluminum tubular frame for durability
- Two bypass diodes protect against hot-spot damage
- Impact-resistant glass allows max light transmission
- Junction Box with (4) ½” conduit knockouts
- Replacement for other 12V 130-160W C1D2 modules, such as SolarTech Power SPM130P-S-F (SunWize Part# 018671), SPM140P-S-F (SunWize Part# 016942), SPM140P-BP (SunWize Part# 018673), SPM150P-S-F (SunWize Part# 019955), SPM160P-S-F (SunWize Part# 020011)
Product in Stock
SunWize SWPB-160-C1D2-12 Solar Module
The SWPB-160-C1D2-12 is a 12 Volt 160W solar module with Class 1 Division 2 rating.
These modules are therefore perfect for power projects located near hazardous location zones, which are common in the oil & gas industry. However, they can also be used in a wide variety of applications such as telecommunications, security, traffic signage, environmental monitoring, and others. What’s more, this is a direct replacement for other 130-160 Watt modules such as the SolarTech Power SPM130P-S-F, SPM140P-S-F, SPM140P-BP, SPM150P-S-F, SPM160P-S-F. Despite being nominal 12V, the SWPB-160-C1D2-12 can charge 12 Volt, 24 volt, or 48 Volt batteries when wired into one, two, or four solar modules. C1D2 and UL 1703 certified.
These modules feature impact-resistant glass and heavy-duty aluminum frames. It also has three sets of mounting holes, making it a great Because of the robust design and features, this module is an excellent choice for off-grid solar power applications in harsh locations. Additionally, it features single crystalline solar cells bonded to white Tedlar backing ensuring a long life in severe environmental conditions. This solar module (SunWize Part# 020192) is an excellent alternative and replacement for the following 12V solar modules:
- SolarTech Power – SPM130P-S-F (SunWize Part# 018671)
- SolarTech Power – SPM140P-S-F (SunWize Part# 016942)
- SolarTech Power – SPM140P-BP (SunWize Part# 018673)
- SolarTech Power – SPM150P-S-F (SunWize Part# 019955)
- SolarTech Power – SPM160P-S-F (SunWize Part# 020011)
- Ameresco Solar – 140J and 150J
- SolarLand – SLP150-12C1D2
Looking for more information related to Solar Modules? Check out our Tech-Notes on Module Shading and Temperature Compensation. Looking for info on hazardous location ratings for solar modules? Click Here!
SunWize Power & Battery designs and builds reliable, stand-alone industrial power solutions and electronic assemblies for integration into OEM products and field applications.
We also manufacture our own line of solar modules, including this 160W module SWPB-160-C1D2-12. With over 25 years of proven reliability in extreme environments, our solar, battery backup, and hybrid power systems are pre-engineered, assembled and tested for easy installation and minimal maintenance. We work with Governments, small to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies in a diverse range of applications.
Summing up, we offer competitive advantages to businesses in a variety of burgeoning and rapidly changing fields. Altogether these include automation, oil & gas, security, environmental monitoring, wireless communication, and many others. Our expertise is powering an increasingly interconnected world built on IoT sensor networks, cameras, energy and water infrastructure, weather stations, and much more. This equipment is often located where there is no access to the grid.
As a SunWize customer, you will be assigned an experienced account executive who will understand your specific business needs. Our streamlined five-step process includes:
- Site and Load Analysis
- System Proposal
- Engineering & Design
- Production & Testing
If you’re looking for turnkey systems, OEM integration, or something custom, we can help. We also offer a broad spectrum of remote power system solutions, such as:
- Custom & pre-packaged systems
- Solar Modules, like this SWPB-160-C1D2-12
- 24/7-365 web orders