SunWize 260017 Enclosure
- 47″H × 66″W × 26″D
- Surface mounted
- 1 or 2 moveable shelves to accommodate battery heights
- NEMA3R aluminum, smooth powder-coated design
- Hinged, key-lockable doors to protect from theft
- Includes dust filters and a gasketed door
Product in Stock
SunWize 260017 Enclosure
The SunWize Power UPS Cabinet is targeted for battery backup system applications. The 260017 is the bottom half of the 260004. It is a white powder-coated aluminum enclosure featuring a hinged, key lockable, gasketed door with dust covers on the locks. The bottom half of the enclosure holds the electronics and up to sixteen L16, eight 4D, or six 8D batteries.
Please note: Power Ready Express (PRE) Control Panels do not fit in the UPS style enclosure
More about SunWize Power & Battery enclosures
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment, engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockout, and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
- Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers’ applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure. Chat with us now to get your custom enclosure started!