SunWize UPS Enclosure
- 66″H × 36″W × 24.75″D
- Ground mounted
- Two rear 1/2” electrical knockouts
- NEMA3R aluminum, powder-coated finish
- Hinged, key-lockable doors with dust filters, and a gasketed door
Not sure if this enclosure is the right one for you? Use our Battery Enclosure Selection Tool Here to be certain!
Product in Stock
SunWize UPS Enclosure
The SunWize Power & Battery UPS Enclosure is targeted for battery backup system applications. It is a white powder-coated aluminum enclosure featuring hinged, key lockable doors with dust covers on the locks, and a gasketed door. The UPS Cabinet has two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics. It holds up to sixteen L16, eight 4D, or six 8D batteries.
Please note: Power Ready Express (PRE) Control Panels do not fit in the UPS style enclosure
More about SunWize Power & Battery enclosures
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockouts and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
- Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure.