240040 – Skid Mount, 2 Module, 600-750W
Available on backorder
The Self Standing Solar Structure Skid Mount is a complete solution for mounting solar panels. Designed to support up to (2) large format 72-cell solar modules (between 300W and 375W each) on the adjustable-tilt rails. It features a solid steel base with an enamel coating and adjustable aluminum mounting rails. The base has built-in lifting eyes for cranes and pockets for forklifts. Controls or battery enclosures can be mounted on the base to form a fully self-contained system.
Our self standing solar structures feature integration with several of our SunWize enclosure models. They are designed to work with nominal 72-cell 24V modules. All structures require user supplied ballast blocking or weight.
Heavy Duty Design
– forklift pockets and lifting holes make transport and setup easy
– aluminum and bolted together for a system that lasts
– enclosures are free from obstruction and made with accessibility in mind
– 80″L x 78.25″W x 98″H
– supports up to 610Ah at 12 VDC
– supports up to 750W of solar array power