200018 – PO-UPS-375-3 NEMA3R Battery Backup System
Single upright outdoor rated UPS Cabinet wired at 24V, designed for a nominal 3 days of autonomous operation at 77°F based on a steady-state load of 375W at 24V. Uses single AC-DC battery charger to maintain and recharge batteries and a low voltage disconnect controller to protect the batteries from excessive discharge.
The SunWize Power UPS Cabinets are targeted for battery backup system applications. These white powder-coated aluminum enclosures feature hinged, key lockable doors with dust covers on locks and gasketed doors. The UPS Cabinets have two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics and hold up to sixteen L16 batteries.
BASE MODEL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• NEMA 3R Outdoor Rated Enclosure with separate electronics and battery sections
• 1060 Amp-hr energy storage at 0°C, twelve group L16 batteries (optional 16-battery version available)
• 24 VDC, 60 Amp maximum output Low Voltage disconnect (LVD) circuit
• Qty 16, 10 Amp load distribution circuit breakers on LVD circuit
• 1000 W AC-DC battery charger gives 1.5 day recharge time from 80% depth of discharge (DoD) while simultaneously running a 375 W Steady State Load
• AC Input transfer breaker to accommodate one primary and one backup 120 VAC input
• External weatherproof receptacle for backup 120 VAC input
• Each AC Input protected by 15 Amp circuit breaker
• Built in provisions for connecting Output Combiner or Remote Load distribution Panel
Premium Battery Enclosures: UPS-Series
All F-series enclosures are compatible with our universal backplates and Power Ready Express Control Panels. Each enclosure is capable of holding a variety of battery configurations. See our enclosure catalog for full details.
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment, engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power & Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockouts and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system applications with two separate enclosures; one for a system’s batteries and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
- Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically for our customers applications, we can design and build a variety of sizes and types of enclosure.