Solar Power Systems for the Oil and Gas Industry
Solar power has been a primary power technology for the Oil & Gas industry since the 1970’s for a variety of RTU/SCADA and wireless datacomm applications. Because this equipment is low power and DC (direct current) it is ideally suited for solar power at remote sites with no access to commercial power.
SunWize is Your Company's Solar Engineering Department
Whether you are a systems integrator, installer, EPC or an electrical contractor, SunWize will work with you to design the right solar power system for your project. With many solar power systems currently operating in the Marcellus, Eagle Ford and Bakken shale plays, SunWize engineers use sophisticated analyses and an in-depth understanding of the load to design systems that are optimized for your project, ensuring that your system is neither oversized nor undersized, making your solar power system cost-effective and highly reliable.
- SunWize Power Ready Systems provide power for low production rate single wellheads and limited function monitoring and control equipment.
- Larger scale SunWize Power Stations provide power for multiple wellheads, extensive monitoring devices for gas flow, moisture content, level sensing and data transmission as well as wellhead automation devices, such as valve actuators.
• Chemical Injection Pumps • Well-site Automation • Cathodic Protection
• Communications • Monitoring and Control • Flow Metering
• Security • Instrumentation & Measurement • Process Management Systems
Contact: Charlie Bachman, Senior Sales Executive