SunWize® Power Ready Systems - Solar Power Systems for Off-grid Remote Areas
SunWize® Power Ready Systems are complete solar power systems for equipment with continuous loads of 1 - 75 watts. SunWize Power Ready Systems are used as a solar power supply for remote locations and provide a continuous, reliable solar power solution. SunWize solar power systems are easily deployed, cost-effective and require little maintenance. These solar power systems are used for security, traffic, RTU/SCADA, remote monitoring and automation systems as well as gas and oilfield applications requiring a power supply for hazardous locations.
• Designed for site equipment loads requiring 12, 24 or 48 volts DC
• Eliminate the labor and expense of installing utility power
• Sealed, maintenance free batteries are designed for deep cycle operation and extended life in solar applications
• Aluminum array support structures and battery enclosures are strong, yet lightweight, and corrosion resistant for harsh marine or severe weather locations
• A wide range of options are available
Shipping and Handling - SunWize Power Ready Systems are fully assembled for factory testing before shipment and then partially disassembled for shipping depending upon customer requirements. For easy assembly in the field, the control subsystem is pre-assembled into the battery enclosure. Chest-style enclosures include optional single-lift lugs and helicopter handling features.
Warranty - SunWize Power Ready Systems carry a one-year system warranty for materials and workmanship. The solar modules have up to a 25-year warranty. Careful component selection results in a solar power system with a lifetime exceeding 25 years with battery replacements every five to ten years.
Download the SunWize Power Ready Spec Sheet (pdf)